All applications for posted vacancies must be accompanied by a letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation (current within one year) and transcripts, if applicable.
If you have any questions please contact (575)387-3105.
Submit all required documents to:
Mora Independent School District - Human Resources
P.O. Box 179
Mora, New Mexico 87732
Fax- (575) 387-3111
THE DISTRICT DOES NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS, LETTERS OF INTERESTS OR RESUMES.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE FOR A SPECIFICALLY POSTED VACANCY.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED FOR A POSITION WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS MAY REQUEST TO SUBMIT PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS FOR A NEW VACANCY, HOWEVER, DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPDATED IF CHANGES HAVE OCCURRED AND A NEW LETTER OF INTEREST MUST BE SUBMITTED.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS PED- PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE BUREAU:
Substitute Teachers, Activity Bus Drivers, Substitute Route Drivers, Substitute Custodians, Substitute Cooks- Please complete an Application and bring it to the Mora Administration.
- Maintenance Supervisor Closes April 13, 2021 at noon
- Head Start Teacher Assistant- Raton and Springer Open Until Filled
- Head Start Teacher- Raton Open Until Filled
- Early Head Start Teachers- Raton (3) and Springer (1) Closes April 15, 2021
- Secretary/Data Entry- Raton Closes April 15, 2021
- Educational Assistant Open until Filled
- Custodian/Maintenance Position includes Sick/Personal/ Annual Leave, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life and Retirement.
- Coaching Positions Open Until Filled
- Boys and Girls Track Coach
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of information included in the materials submitted. Selected applicants may be invited for an interview.
THE DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGION, AGE OR HANDICAP/DISABILITY IN EMPLOYMENT OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ANCESTRY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HANDICAP, SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION OR SPOUSAL AFFILIATION.