All applications for posted vacancies must be accompanied by a letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation (current within one year) and transcripts, if applicable.
If you have any questions please contact (575)387-3105.
Submit all required documents to:
Mora Independent School District - Human Resources
P.O. Box 179
Mora, New Mexico 87732
Fax- (575) 387-3111
THE DISTRICT DOES NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS, LETTERS OF INTERESTS OR RESUMES.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE FOR A SPECIFICALLY POSTED VACANCY.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED FOR A POSITION WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS MAY REQUEST TO SUBMIT PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS FOR A NEW VACANCY, HOWEVER, DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPDATED IF CHANGES HAVE OCCURRED AND A NEW LETTER OF INTEREST MUST BE SUBMITTED.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS PED- PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE BUREAU:
Substitute Teachers, Activity Bus Drivers, Substitute Route Drivers, Substitute Custodians, Substitute Cooks- Please complete an Application and bring it to the Mora Administration.
- Head Start Teacher Assistant- Springer Open Until Filled
- Cafeteria Support Worker Open Until 7/31/20
- Elementary Teacher Open Until 7/31/20
- Pre-K Teacher Open Until 8/4/20
- Coaching Positions Open Until Filled
- Boys Assistant Basketball Coach
- Boys Assistant Baseball Coach
- Girls Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Middle School Boys and Girls Cross Country Coach
- Middle School Boys and Girls Track Coach
- Ticket Seller/ Ticket Collector- No license required
- Clock Keeper- No license required
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of information included in the materials submitted. Selected applicants may be invited for an interview.
THE DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGION, AGE OR HANDICAP/DISABILITY IN EMPLOYMENT OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ANCESTRY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HANDICAP, SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION OR SPOUSAL AFFILIATION.